May 27, 2022
Written by Amanda Runnels, NTP, RWP, AIP Certified Coach.
Edited by Sherri McKnight, DCHomMed and Melanie Swackhammer, BA
Est. reading time: 9 minutes.
Is Liver Detox the Missing Piece to Your Autoimmune Flares?
Have you wondered where those mystery autoimmune flares come from?
If you struggle with autoimmune disease, you know how debilitating a flare can be, right?
You may even find yourself in the same boat that I’ve been in a time or two – weeks of feeling amazing and totally able to take on the world, just to find that one morning, out of nowhere, you wake up and feel like a truck has run you over. Can you relate?
When it comes to autoimmunity, there are multiple triggers that can send us into a flare and often with little warning. It can feel like a bit of a puzzle figuring out what’s triggering yours!
Click here for Blog References:
1. Schuurman HJ, Van Loveren H, Rozing J, Vos JG. Chemicals trophic for the thymus: risk for immunodeficiency and autoimmunity. Int J Immunopharmacol. 1992 Apr;14(3):369-75. doi: 10.1016/0192-0561(92)90166-i. PMID: 1618591.https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1618591/
2. Marx A, Yamada Y, Simon-Keller K, Schalke B, Willcox N, Ströbel P, Weis CA. Thymus and autoimmunity. Semin Immunopathol. 2021 Feb;43(1):45-64. doi: 10.1007/s00281-021-00842-3. Epub 2021 Feb 3. PMID: 33537838; PMCID: PMC7925479.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7925479/
3. Vieira C, Evangelista S, Cirillo R, Lippi A, Maggi CA, Manzini S. Effect of ricinoleic acid in acute and subchronic experimental models of inflammation. Mediators Inflamm. 2000;9(5):223-8. doi: 10.1080/09629350020025737. PMID: 11200362; PMCID: PMC1781.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1781768/
4. Vieira C, Evangelista S, Cirillo R, Lippi A, Maggi CA, Manzini S. Effect of ricinoleic acid in acute and subchronic experimental models of inflammation. Mediators Inflamm. 2000;9(5):223-8. doi: 10.1080/09629350020025737. PMID: 11200362; PMCID: PMC1781768. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11200362
5. Grady, Harvey. “IMMUNOMODULATION THROUGH CASTOR OIL PACKS.”.
Disclaimer: Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, are those of the respective authors or distributors. Neither Queen of the Thrones® nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content. This communication does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Information provided does not replace the advice of your health care practitioner. If you happen to purchase anything we promote, in this or any of our communications, it’s likely Queen of the Thrones® will receive some kind of affiliate compensation. Still, we only promote content and products that we truly believe in and share with our friends, family and patients. If you ever have a concern with anything we share, please let us know at email@example.com. We want to make sure we are always serving Our Queendom at the highest level.