Dec 21, 2021
Written by Melanie Swackhammer
4 Easy Ways to Help your Body Cleanse Naturally with Castor Oil
So you’ve probably heard about cleanses, right? When I first heard about cleansing I thought it was just a fad for Hollywood folks like Gwyneth Paltrow. After delving into the bodies’ role in cleansing, I soon realized that cleansing isn’t just about one-off trends and diet plans, it’s actually about our bodies’ ability to naturally eliminate waste.
Cleansing is basically removing the bad stuff to make room for the good stuff!
Although your body is supposed to know how to naturally cleanse, there are a few obstacles that get in the way and can easily become the norm in your day to day life:
- You’re so constipated, you could burst.
- Your lymphatic system is stuck & it feels like your body is as congested as a stuffy nose.
- Your sleep-wake cycle is out of whack.
- Stress keeps growing & taking up too much space in your body.
Do any of these sound like you? You’re not alone! Would you love to know how to support your body so you can free yourself from your everyday obstacles and cleanse naturally?
You’re in the right place because there’s 4 easy self-care tips for you to get you started so you can be on your way to waking up like new! Are you ready?
1. Support natural cleansing and detoxification through pooping with help from castor oil packs
Do you wake up feeling constipated and bloated in the morning, making you feel heavy, nauseous and dull? More than just being uncomfortable, being constipated also means that our stools are sitting in the body, adding unwanted pollution to your body.
You see, our #1 cleansing process of the body is through the good ‘ol #2. Yes! Through your bowel movements. It’s one of your bodies’ main ways of getting rid of the junk.
Just like how dogs poop after they eat 2-3 times per day, it makes sense that you should go to the bathroom every day too. What goes in must come out, right?
That’s when the castor oil liver pack comes in to save the day. Studies have shown that castor oil liver packs help to relieve constipation1 and improve the smooth muscle function of the digestive tract, so you eliminate all the junk that’s been sitting in your body and start having regular healthy bowel movements.
You see, castor oil acts as a natural anti-inflammatory2 and helps your gut to relax. Amazing, right?
1. Sorin Tunaru,a Till F. Althoff,a Rolf M. Nüsing,b Martin Diener,c and Stefan Offermannsa,d,1 Castor oil induces laxation and uterus contraction via ricinoleic acid activating prostaglandin EP3 receptorsProc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012 Jun 5; 109(23): 9179–9184. Published online 2012 May 21. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1201627109PMID: 22615395
2. Vieira C et al. Effect of ricinoleic acid in acute and subchronic experimental models of inflammation. Mediators Inflamm. 2000;9(5):223-8
Disclaimer: Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, are those of the respective authors or distributors. Neither Queen of the Thrones® nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content. This communication does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Information provided does not replace the advice of your health care practitioner. If you happen to purchase anything we promote, in this or any of our communications, it’s likely Queen of the Thrones® will receive some kind of affiliate compensation. Still, we only promote content and products that we truly believe in and share with our friends, family and patients. If you ever have a concern with anything we share, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to make sure we are always serving Our Queendom at the highest level.