Valentine’s Day Self-Care Gift Ideas with Queen of the Thrones® Castor Oil
Written by: Heather Tanti R.P.N (non-practicing)
Medically reviewed by: Victoria Williams R.H.N.
Est. reading time: 12 minutes
Can you believe the month of February is here already? By now I’m sure you’ve been noticing Valentine’s ads, commercials and gift ideas online and at your local stores, doing their best to entice you into the ‘perfect’ gift, right?
But is there really such a thing as the ‘perfect’ gift? Perhaps you’ve been searching endlessly for something special for your partner, friends, family… but you keep leaving empty-handed because nothing quite feels right… is this you?
Don’t worry, you’re not alone. This time of year comes with a lot of unnecessary pressure when it comes to gift-giving, but our goal is to end that pressure by offering self-care gift ideas that are suited to wellness lovers, and are completely natural.
So, whether it’s date night, girls night, or family fun night- Queen of the Thrones® has you covered with gifts that keep on giving. Keep reading to explore our wellness gift ideas for this Valentine’s Day.
Personalized Valentine’s Gifts
Are you tired of buying the usual for Valentine’s Day? You know, flowers, chocolates, candy, maybe a teddy bear?
While there’s absolutely nothing wrong with these gifts, sometimes it’s nice to step outside the norm and try something new, right? And who knows, that special someone in your life might absolutely love and appreciate it!
Taking that extra step to personalize a gift for those closest to you really adds an extra layer of effort and appreciation, agreed?
Do you remember the last time you received something that was unlike any other gift? More than likely you can, and it left a lasting impression.
A personal touch really does say it all, and when you find the gift that you just know in your heart they’re going to love, you can hardly wait to see their reaction when they open it.
So, besides the standard Valentine’s gifts, what can you do to shake things up? What about creating a self-care night, whether with yourself, your partner, friends or family?
Self-Care Night Ideas
Self-care is one of those precious things that in today’s hustle and bustle we consider a ‘luxury’.
But you and I both know that making time for self-care shouldn’t have to feel like a long lost wish, right? What if you could skip the lines at the spa, the checkouts, the waiting list… and bring self-care night home?
Sounds wonderful, right? Well, with Queen of the Thrones® Castor Oil as your shining star, you can make every night feel like the self-care spa night you and those closest to you deserve, not just on Valentine’s Day, but every day.
Have you or those you love been on the search for natural options for their beauty, wellness and everyday needs?
It’s tough to find a brand you can truly trust, one that is both transparent in their ingredients, benefits, and their manufacturing standards, which can make the ease of finding simple, safe alternatives for your beauty routine and wellness a challenge, right?
No need to worry with Queen of the Thrones® Castor Oil, because this gentle, yet powerful natural oil is sourced from the highest of standards, ensuring it is always:
- USDA Organic & Non-GMO Project Verified – Avoiding pesticides, herbicides and GMOs
- Extra Virgin – The golden standard, first press of oil
- 100% Pure & Vegan Certified – No additives, preservatives, animal byproducts or anything other than straight up Castor Oil
- EWG Verified® & Hexane-Free – Adheres to stringent standards of the EWG and is processed without solvents like hexane; a known nervous system and hormone disruptor
- Bottled in Amber Glass – To preserve quality and nutrient profile of the oil, and avoid toxic chemicals found in plastic containers such as UV filters, slip agents and BPA
So, without further ado, let’s share some amazing self-love inspired bundles with Queen of the Thrones® Castor Oil, the perfect self-care gifts in the spirit of ‘love month’ this Valentine’s Day!
But first, are you curious what all these wellness tools and Castor Oil Packs can do when it comes to self-care this Valentine’s day and beyond? Let’s dive in!
Benefits of Castor Oil
Castor Oil for Liver
The liver plays a vital role in our body, serving as a multitasking hub for various functions like supporting metabolism, enhancing immunity, aiding digestion, and storing essential vitamins. Think of it as your body’s efficient multitasker, ensuring everything runs smoothly and stays in balance.1
With so many important tasks to its name, ensuring its wellness and care is crucial, agreed?
Don’t stress, because Queen of the Thrones® Castor Oil, combined with the Liver Castor Oil Pack has got your back (or should we say your liver), when it comes to simple, natural and gentle self-care.
You see, Liver Castor Oil Packs are a centuries old, time-tested practice thought to support:
- Gentle colon-cleansing, helping with bloating, constipation and discomfort.2 3
- Enhanced lymphatic drainage4, helping with circulation, and detoxification support so that toxins may move out of the body more easily.
- Balanced inflammation, Castor Oil contains ricinoleic acid, known for its anti-inflammatory properties5 that may help to ease and balance inflammation in the body, helping to bring more comfort.
- Deeper sleep and relaxation, the gentle compression of the pack against your skin is thought to activate skin receptors6, and feel like a cozy weighted blanket, helping your body move into the rest and digest state, where relaxation becomes easier.
Talk about easy, doable self-care, right? But what about another super important organ responsible for our overall wellness- the thyroid.
Castor Oil Packs for Thyroid
The thyroid gland is like your body’s manager of energy and growth. It controls your metabolism and helps you grow and develop. It works by releasing thyroid hormones into your bloodstream, keeping things running smoothly.
When you need extra energy, like when you’re growing, feeling cold, or pregnant, the thyroid kicks into gear and produces more hormones to keep you going.7
When you think of self-care not just on Valentine’s but every day, most people don’t think about giving their thyroid TLC, right? Well, this tiny butterfly shaped gland in the front of your neck is just as deserving of some love and attention as the rest of your body!
Thankfully, the Queen of the Thrones® Thyroid Castor Oil Pack is a simple, comfortable self-care practice with Castor Oil that you can do in 2 easy steps!
Fascia Body Roller
Everybody loves massages, right? But what we don’t love is the hassle it can be to find a massage therapist you feel comfortable with, endure the waiting list, and schedule it into your already busy schedule… Can you relate?
The Fascia Body Roller is your ticket to bringing the spa home for a relaxing, self-care experience of fascia rolling this Valentine’s Day (and any day after!).
This simple wellness tool is designed with flexible silicone and metal marbles so you can easily bring relief to pain and tension weighing you down.
The best part? This tool (featured in one of the Queen of the Thrones® Love Bundles), makes a great date night-in with your significant other.
When paired with Queen of the Thrones® Organic Golden Castor Oil (sold separately), you’re bringing potential support to:
- Discomfort caused by ovarian cysts, fibroids, and endometrial adhesions
- The appearance of stretch marks, scars, and cellulite by enhancing lymphatic drainage and blood circulation, supporting collagen production for healthy-looking skin
- Soothe muscle pain and tension – helping to restore proper blood and lymphatic flow in areas with soreness, fluid congestion, or inflammation
- Support relaxation and less stress, helping you to unwind.8
Sounds wonderfully relaxing, agreed? Discover more about this amazing practice in the free eGuide below!
Pelvis & Hips Castor Oil Pack
When it comes to natural hormone balance and support, the Pelvis & Hips Castor Oil Pack is a great go-to for an easy self-care gift idea and practice you can do while you sleep!
This comfortable, cozy pack wraps around your pelvic area like a warm hug, working its magic from the outside in.
So, whether it’s that time of the month and you’re struggling with cramps, bloating, inflammation etc., or you are looking for a way to help balance your hormones- the Pelvic Pack helps bring you natural support.
And what’s more, this practice is just as easy as the Liver Castor Oil Pack to use!
Castor Oil Packs for Breasts
Castor Oil Packs for Breasts are a simple practice that can be a great way to take care of yourself and support your breast wellness.
Your breasts are closest to your heart, and deserve to experience love and connection not just on valentine’s, but any time, agreed?
So, what type of support and natural benefits can applying Castor Oil Packs to your breasts and body bring?
Benefits for Skin: Castor Oil has been used for centuries as a natural skin moisturizer when applied topically, thanks to the omega-6 fatty acids.
Stress Relief: Castor Oil Packs can help provide relaxation and stress relief. The gentle compression from the Castor Oil Pack helps muscles relax, while the act of self-care and taking time for yourself can help lower stress levels. Slowing down to apply a Castor Oil Pack encourages mindfulness and allows your mind and body to take a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Supporting Lymphatic Drainage: The lymphatic system plays an important role in eliminating toxins and waste from the body. Lymph fluid carries nutrients, oxygen, and antibodies, and also drains excess fluids and metabolic waste away from tissues. Lymph nodes filter the lymph fluid as it travels through the body.9
When the flow of lymph gets blocked or becomes sluggish, a buildup of fluid can accumulate and cause swelling and inflammation, also known as edema.10 Castor Oil Packs can be used to help support lymph flow, helping the body flush out toxins and metabolic waste.
Breast Wellness: Castor Oil Packs help provide gentle support for overall breast wellness. Some women find Castor Oil Packs beneficial during times of breast tenderness associated with hormonal fluctuations.
The ricinoleic acid in Castor Oil has anti-inflammatory properties that may help calm breast discomfort. The packs may also support circulation and drainage in the lymphatic system around the breasts, helping to remove waste, excess fluid, and toxins, allowing tissues to function optimally.
By supporting breast wellness naturally, Castor Oil Packs may be a helpful addition to your self-care routine during your monthly cycle or for those looking to enhance breast wellness. The soothing support makes Castor Oil Packs a thoughtful self-care gift idea for the women in your life.
And you guessed it, just as easy to use as the other Queen of the Thrones® Castor Oil Packs!
But, maybe you’re curious about the benefits of Queen of the Thrones® Castor Oil specifically? Let’s discuss further!
Benefits of Castor Oil with rose quartz
When it comes to natural wellness, the spotlight is often on natural remedies that stand the test of time. Today, we explore the wonders of Castor Oil and welcome an innovative addition to your routine – the Castor Oil Rose Quartz Roll-On. Your easy, less-mess application of your beloved Castor Oil.
Plus, it makes a great travel size for on-the-go TLC, and a beautiful self-care gift idea for those closest to you!
Castor Oil, extracted from the seeds of the Ricinus communis plant, has been a staple in traditional medicine for centuries.11 Packed with antioxidants, fatty acids, and anti-inflammatory properties, Castor Oil is a versatile oil known to offer a range of benefits.
So, what makes the Castor Oil Rose Quartz Roll-On a game-changer, and the perfect self-care gift idea this Valentine’s Day?
Effortless Application:The roll-on design of the product makes it incredibly easy to incorporate into your daily routine. The mess-less application ensures that you can enjoy the benefits of Castor Oil without the hassle.
Enhanced Support with Rose Quartz: Infused with the soothing energy of rose quartz, this roll-on takes self-care to the next level. Rose quartz is believed to enhance love, and positive energy12 13 – the perfect complement to the nurturing properties of Castor Oil.
Versatility in Wellness: Whether you’re targeting specific areas of your body or looking to enhance your overall well-being, the Castor Oil Rose Quartz Roll-On caters to both. It’s a portable, versatile addition that fits seamlessly into your self-care routine.
Sounds great, agreed? Get yours here!
This Valentine’s Day, shift the focus to wellness with Queen of the Thrones® Castor Oil. From personalized gifts to self-care bundles, our products are designed to make every day a celebration of love and well-being.
We’re here to redefine the notion of the ‘perfect’ gift, and bring you self-care gift ideas that extend beyond the month of love, but continue to inspire the gift that keeps on giving- wellness.
Beyond the glittering trinkets and sugary delights, this February calls for a deeper connection – a connection with ourselves and those we hold dear. Picture a serene date night, bathed in the soft glow of self-care, where every gesture is a reflection of love and well-being.
This Valentine’s Day, embark on a journey where every drop of Castor Oil becomes a testament to the love you pour into yourself and your relationships.
In the spirit of ‘love month,’ our wellness bundles stand as a tribute to the art of caring. From self-care, to couples, to a complete Hormone Balance kit, there is sure to be a Love Bundle that’s perfectly suited for you. Each bundle is a love letter, inscribed with the essence of Queen of the Thrones® Castor Oil.
Are you a practitioner, health coach or wellness influencer? If you’re interested in recommending our easy-to-use tools and practically applying them in your health and wellness professional practice, in clinic, or online with the people you serve, you can join now!
Click here for references
1. Kalra A, Yetiskul E, Wehrle CJ, Tuma F. Physiology, Liver. 2023 May 1. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2024 Jan–. PMID: 30571059.
- Arslan GG, Eşer I. An examination of the effect of castor oil packs on constipation in the elderly. Complement Ther Clin Pract. 2011 Feb;17(1):58-62. doi: 10.1016/j.ctcp.2010.04.004. Epub 2010 May 18. PMID: 21168117
- Sorin Tunaru,a Till F. Althoff,a Rolf M. Nüsing,b Martin Diener,c and Stefan Offermannsa,d,1 Castor oil induces laxation and uterus contraction via ricinoleic acid activating prostaglandin EP3 receptors. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012 Jun 5; 109(23): 9179–9184. Published online 2012 May 21. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1201627109 PMID: 22615395
- Moore JE Jr, Bertram CD. Lymphatic System Flows. Annu Rev Fluid Mech. 2018 Jan;50:459-482. doi: 10.1146/annurev-fluid-122316-045259. PMID: 29713107; PMCID: PMC5922450.
- Vieira C et al. .Effect of ricinoleic acid in acute and subchronic experimental models of inflammation. Mediators Inflamm. 2000;9(5):223-8 PMID: 11200362
- Walker SC1, Trotter PD2, Swaney WT2, Marshall A3, Mcglone FP4. C-tactile afferents: Cutaneous mediators of oxytocin release during affiliative tactile interactions? Neuropeptides. 2017 Aug;64:27-38. doi: 10.1016/j.npep.2017.01.001. Epub 2017 Jan 19. PMID: 28162847
- InformedHealth.org [Internet]. Cologne, Germany: Institute for Quality and Efficiency in Health Care (IQWiG); 2006-. How does the thyroid gland work? 2010 Nov 17 [Updated 2018 Apr 19]. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK279388/
- Komagata S. Kanpumasatsu: A superficial self-massage with a dry towel to enhance relaxation and immune functions. J Interprof Educ Pract. 2023 Feb 8:100609. doi: 10.1016/j.xjep.2023.100609. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 36776417; PMCID: PMC9905003.
- Null M, Arbor TC, Agarwal M. Anatomy, Lymphatic System. 2023 Mar 6. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2024 Jan–. PMID: 30020619.
- Takada Y, Yoshida S. [Toxic, allergic, and inflamatory edema]. Nihon Rinsho. 2005 Jan;63(1):113-6. Japanese. PMID: 15675328.
- Alookaran J, Tripp J. Castor Oil. 2022 Nov 21. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2024 Jan–. PMID: 31869090.
- Karagulla, Shafica, and Van Gelder Kunz Dora. The Chakras and the Human Energy Fields. Theosophical Publishing House, 1990.
- Stokes, Victoria. “Healing with Rose Quartz Crystals: Benefits, Methods, and Lore.” Healthline, 9 Nov. 2021, www.healthline.com/health/healing-with-rose-quartz#healing-properties