4 Easy Ways to Help your Body Cleanse Naturally with Castor Oil
4 Easy Ways to Help your Body Cleanse Naturally with Castor Oil
Written by: Melanie Swackhammer B.A.
Medically reviewed by: Marisol Teijeiro N.D. (inactive) & Victoria Williams R.H.N.
Est. reading time: 7 minutes.
So you’ve probably heard about cleanses, right? When I first heard about cleansing I thought it was just a fad for Hollywood folks like Gwyneth Paltrow. After delving into the bodies’ role in cleansing, I soon realized that cleansing isn’t just about one-off trends and diet plans, it’s actually about our bodies’ ability to naturally eliminate waste.
Cleansing is basically removing the bad stuff to make room for the good stuff!
Although your body is supposed to know how to naturally cleanse, there are a few obstacles that get in the way and can easily become the norm in your day to day life:
- You’re so constipated, you could burst.
- Your lymphatic system is stuck & it feels like your body is as congested as a stuffy nose.
- Your sleep-wake cycle is out of whack.
- Stress keeps growing & taking up too much space in your body.
Do any of these sound like you? You’re not alone! Would you love to know how to support your body so you can free yourself from your everyday obstacles and cleanse naturally?
You’re in the right place because there’s 4 easy self-care tips for you to get you started so you can be on your way to waking up like new! Are you ready?
1. Cleanse and detox with Castor Oil Packs through pooping
Do you wake up feeling constipated and bloated in the morning, making you feel heavy, nauseous and dull? More than just being uncomfortable, being constipated also means that our stools are sitting in the body, adding unwanted pollution to your body.
You see, our #1 cleansing process of the body is through the good ‘ol #2. Yes! Through your bowel movements. It’s one of your bodies’ main ways of getting rid of the junk.
Just like how dogs poop after they eat 2-3 times per day, it makes sense that you should go to the bathroom every day too. What goes in must come out, right?
That’s when the Castor Oil Pack for Liver comes in to save the day. Studies have shown that Castor Oil Pack over the liver helps to relieve constipation1 and improves the smooth muscle function of the digestive tract, so you eliminate all the junk that’s been sitting in your body and start having regular healthy bowel movements.
You see, Castor Oil acts as a natural anti-inflammatory2 and helps your gut to relax. Amazing, right?
2. Unclog your lymphatic system with dry brushing
You see, when your lymphatic system is clogged up like your hair-filled shower drain, you can’t cleanse and then…
- You feel heavy and dull because your body’s fluids are unbalanced.
- You have too much bad bacteria, making you feel like you just came off the tilt-o-whirl. Does this sound like you?
Well, the simple self-care ritual of dry brushing is an easy way for you to support your body so you can…
- Reduce inflammation that’s taking up space in your body.
- Increase circulation so you can truly reconnect to your body.
- The best part? You’ll know how to engage your lymphatic system and organs so you can help your body cleanse naturally.
Even better, dry brushing paired with your Castor Oil Pack is kind of like a water hose you need to keep your inflammation fire from coming back because Castor Oil is a powerful anti-inflammatory, making it excellent for reducing core inflammation, pain and discomfort so you can wake up feeling like new.
3. Reset your sleep-wake cycle & cleanse while you sleep
You might be wondering what sleeping has to do with cleansing, right? Well, it has a lot to do with it because you actually cleanse while you’re asleep because that’s when your nervous system is the most calm.
You see, my friend, cleansing naturally happens in deep restorative sleep and is how the body naturally heals. That’s why you sleep when you’re sick, so your body can heal. Makes sense, right?
Now, maybe you can’t even remember the last time you had a truly restful night’s sleep because…
- You toss and turn all night like a child somersaulting down a hill.
- You wake up every few hours like a Pop Tart jumping out of your toaster.
- You’re so tired in the morning, like you just ran a marathon, is this you?
Can you relate? Well, it sounds like your body isn’t getting enough quality rest to help you cleanse. And a sleep mask can help.
You’re probably thinking: a simple sleep mask, really? Seems too good to be true.
This isn’t any old sleep mask, this is a white circadian Castor Oil Eye Compress. You see, it darkens the night when you’re going to sleep and because it’s white, it lets the night in naturally when it’s time to wake up.
The best part? It balances your natural day and night hormonal cycles and keeps your body in flow while you’re cleansing.
Not sure where you can get an Eye Compress? Well, I’ve got you covered with your new Castor Oil Eye Compress Kit.
Would you love to know how Castor Oil Packs and an Eye Compress can help you sleep better?
4. Stress less with your new self-care cleansing tools
So, how can you cleanse amid stress? The answer is simple: you must practice resting. Stay with me here.
All of your body’s cleansing functions are NATURALLY turned ON in the relaxed state, which makes sense when you think about your 3 new self-care tools. Need a refresher?
- Your Castor Oil Pack gently relaxes your bowels so you can cleanse through pooping.
- Your dry brush helps to reduce inflammation and stress in your body.
- Your Eye Compress resets your sleep-wake cycle so you can have deep restorative sleep and fully relax while you’re asleep.
You see, cleansing is about consistently supporting your body so you can have healthy bowel movements, restful sleep, and LESS stress. Sounds good, right?
Get all of these amazing self-care tools in your Castor Oil Lymphatic Dry Brush Kit and save!
Are you a practitioner, health coach or wellness influencer? If you’re interested in recommending our easy-to-use tools and practically applying them in your health and wellness professional practice, in clinic, or online with the people you serve, you can join now!
Click here for references
1. Sorin Tunaru,a Till F. Althoff,a Rolf M. Nüsing,b Martin Diener,c and Stefan Offermannsa,d,1 Castor oil induces laxation and uterus contraction via ricinoleic acid activating prostaglandin EP3 receptorsProc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012 Jun 5; 109(23): 9179–9184. Published online 2012 May 21. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1201627109PMID: 22615395
2. Vieira C et al. Effect of ricinoleic acid in acute and subchronic experimental models of inflammation. Mediators Inflamm. 2000;9(5):223-8
Disclaimer: Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, are those of the respective authors or distributors. Neither Queen of the Thrones® nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content. This communication does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Information provided does not replace the advice of your health care practitioner. If you happen to purchase anything we promote, in this or any of our communications, it’s likely Queen of the Thrones® will receive some kind of affiliate compensation. Still, we only promote content and products that we truly believe in and share with our friends, family and patients. If you ever have a concern with anything we share, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to make sure we are always serving Our Queendom at the highest level.