July 8, 2022
Written by Nora DeBora, Preconception Health Coach, Holistic Nutrition and Fertility Awareness Practitioner – Queen of the Thrones® Affiliate
Medically reviewed by: Sherri McKnight DCHomMed and Melanie Swackhammer. B.A.
Est. reading time: 12 minutes.
Can I Boost Fertility with Castor Oil Packs?
Do Castor Oil Packs help with infertility?
Whether you’re in your 30’s, 40’s or even younger Castor Oil Packs can help fertility when trying to conceive.
As a matter of fact, according to the CDC, the proportion of first births to women aged 30–34 increased by 28% from the year 2000-2014.
And first births for women aged 35 and over have increased by 23%1
So with this increase in women trying to conceive over the age of 30 paired with fertility problems, we have an even greater need for Castor Oil Pack protocols.
Would you agree?
Click here for references:
1. Mathews TJ, Hamilton BE. Mean age of mothers is on the rise: United States, 2000–2014. NCHS data brief, no 232. Hyattsville, MD: National Center for Health Statistics. 2016.
2. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Committee on Gynecologic Practice and Practice Committee. Female age-related fertility decline. Committee Opinion No. 589. Fertil Steril. 2014 Mar;101(3):633-4. Doi: 10.1016/j.fertnstert.2013.12.032. PMID: 24559617.
3. Crawford NM, Steiner AZ. Age-related infertility. Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am. 2015 Mar;42(1):15-25. doi: 10.1016/j.ogc.2014.09.005. Epub 2014 Dec 5. PMID: 25681837.
4. Sorin Tunaru,a Till F. Althoff,a Rolf M. Nüsing,b Martin Diener,c and Stefan Offermannsa,d,1 Castor oil induces laxation and uterus contraction via ricinoleic acid activating prostaglandin EP3 receptors. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012 Jun 5; 109(23): 9179–9184. Published online 2012 May 21. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1201627109 PMID: 22615395.
5. Vieira C et al. .Effect of ricinoleic acid in acute and subchronic experimental models of inflammation. Mediators Inflamm. 2000;9(5):223-8 PMID: 11200362
6. Moore JE Jr, Bertram CD. Lymphatic System Flows. Annu Rev Fluid Mech. 2018 Jan;50:459-482. doi: 10.1146/annurev-fluid-122316-045259. PMID: 29713107; PMCID: PMC5922450.
Disclaimer: These are the opinions of private and clinical practice and experiences and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Queen of the Thrones®, Sanas Health Practice or Sell Health Well. No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, information or content expressed or made available by third parties are those of the respective authors or distributors. Neither Queen of the Thrones®, Sanas Health Practice nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content. Information provided is for educational purposes only & does not replace the advice of your health care practitioner or business coaches. This communication does not create a doctor-patient relationship or a business-advisor relationship. This is not meant to treat, cure, prevent, diagnose or directly advise on decision making in your health or business. Always ask your gut, your higher power & your doctor or business advisor if any practice is right for you. If you have a concern with anything we share, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to make sure we are always serving you and our Welldom at the highest level.